“Market Street Forum” ("we", "us", "our"), the provider of the service is not responsible for any user-generated material and accounts ("Content"). Content created here is solely the views of their content creator only. "Content" includes but not limited to any writing, images, links or information that you submit.
The content express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this website. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You must be at least 13 years old to use our service and by creating an account, you confirm that you are at least 13 years old. If you are not 13 years old, please do not register on “Market Street Forum”.
All content you submit, upload or release on “Market Street Forum” may be reviewed by our staff members. By Accepting our Terms of Service, you agree that anything you submit here may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Any private or confidential information should not be submitted here.
You agree not to use our service to submit or redirect to any content which breaks our rules as stated, but not limited, in the “Global Rules” below. You are solely responsible for the content you submit here and we take no responsibility for any offensive material you post. You may request your content to be removed or modified at any time. We may remove or modify any of your content at any time with or without your consent. We reserve the right to terminate your access to any parts of our service at any time with or without notice.
By submitting content to our service, you are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with Market Street Forum. You remain the copyright owner of the content.
By accepting our Terms of Service, you are giving us consent to contact you for marketing purposes and when someone contacts you here on "Market Street Forum". If you decide to change your mind in the future, you can opt-out via the forum settings. Alternatively, you can contact us and we can remove you from the mail listing. We do not take any responsibility if the email you sent is lost so it is your responsibility to find an official method for contacting us. If in doubt, use the contact form on the forum header.
The Global Rules set out below is part of our Terms of Service so if you accept our Terms of Service, you also accept our global rules.
- Use Common Sense – All posts must contribute productively to the conversation, and be written to the best of the author’s ability. We do not allow posts that contain spam, excessive swearing, rude comments, or inappropriate material. Avoid posting personal information such as your home address or phone number.
- The spelling and grammar of your posts is not required to be perfect; however, we do ask that you post to the best of your grammatical abilities. In addition, while we’re not very strict when it comes to post quality, we ask you to please post at least one (1) sentence per post, and refrain from posting things such as “Bump”, unless you are playing a Forum Game.
Unsuitable Content – Any website that includes inappropriate content may not be discussed, linked to, or advertised on Market Street Forum. Unsuitable content includes the following:
- Pirated or nulled software
- Hacking (black hat and white hat)
- Torrents and black hat SEO
- Non-English content
- Misleading links, shock images, and shock videos
- Content that targets hate on the basis of race, religion, or belief group
- Anything else determined to be unsuitable
- Only Advertise Where Allowed – Posting links to your site or affiliate links in off-topic areas is not allowed. Private messages and profile comments may not be used to advertise your website, forum, or thread. If you receive a PM that violates these rules, please report it. Private messages cannot be used until a user makes five (5) posts. Affiliate links may only be posted in the proper sections..
- Multiple Accounts – Please make one account and stick to it. Any reputation, forum rewards, etc. that is obtained from the use of multiple accounts will be removed. In extreme cases, all of your accounts may be banned from Market Street Forum. Ban evasion is not tolerated. Switching accounts may be allowed in special circumstances with the permission of an administrator. If you are using the same computer or IP Address as another member, please contact us prior to signing up to prevent any potential issues from arising. Accounts and login credentials may not be shared with anyone else.
- Backseat Moderation – If you see a post that breaks the rules, please simply report it, rather than replying to the post. We appreciate that you want to help, and you can help us by reporting posts that break the rules; when users try to solve problems themselves, it often causes problems and arguments.
- Signatures & Avatars – Both signatures and avatars may not contain inappropriate material and may be removed without warning. Signatures must have a total height of 150 pixels or less. That means that, including all images and text together, the signature’s total size may not exceed 150 pixels vertically. For staff members, valued contributors, and retired administrators, this limit is 200 pixels. Finally, no individual image in the signature may exceed 650 pixels in width.
- Constructive Feedback – We appreciate feedback on all of our services and operations. However, we can only consider ideas which are constructive and well-formed. Please be polite and constructive when leaving feedback to Market Street Forum, its staff, and to your fellow members.
- Reputation and trade feedback may not be bought or sold, or used dishonestly.
- Harassment is not allowed. This includes pestering via private message.
- Exchanges can only involve websites which follow our suitable content rules (see above).
- Complaints about any member should be made to the administrators or moderators.
- Banned user’s websites may not be advertised on Market Street Forum.
- Illegal activity such as scamming, hacking, and abuse is not tolerated.
- Bumping old topics is allowed if you are the original poster. Avoid bumping too many old topics at once to prevent confusion.
MSF Loyalty Program
The MSF Loyalty Program is an incentive program designed to encourage members to engage & contribute to the community forums. The MSF Loyalty Program is not a income opportunity or a means to a stable, part time or other income. Under not condition is the Paid to Participate Program an offer for employment or other contract offering such. The Paid to Participate Program does not make any guarantees, in any manner, you will receive any monetary reward from the program.
MSF Tokens is the official virtual currency of Market Street Forum. Tokens are completely virtual and do not hold any value outside of Market Street Forum. The amount of tokens earned and held is not a representation of having any ownership stake, monetary representation or monetary expectations. MSF Tokens can be redeemed within the community for a variety or benefits, services and products.
Market Street Forum will have available several redemption options in which MSF Tokens can be redeemed for a E-giftcard(s) or other online currency. These redemption options may not always be available and may also only be available to select members, member groups and or regions. The amount of tokens required for any one giftcard may fluctuate & does not represent a real token to dollar ratio.
Do you have any questions? If so, please contact an Administrator.